OBD-II Trouble Codes Home
Is your car's Check Engine Light on? Do you want to repair your car yourself rather than take it into the shop? Are you a shadetree mechanic (DIY)? If so, then this site is for you!
This site is the premier OBD-II ( a.k.a. OBD2 ) trouble codes resource site. Instead of just giving you a cryptic description of what a trouble code means, we offer a lot more information on trouble codes: troubleshooting tips, symptoms, and possible solutions. We strive to give you the most troubleshooting information as possible, in one site. We also feature car repair forums, where you can ask questions, totally free.
大庄家彩票登陆网址recently added or updated trouble code articles:
- Check out ,
- Mar 8/19 - P0880, P0881, P0882, P0883, P0884, P0885, P0886, P0887, P0888, P0889, P0890, P0891, P0892
- Mar 7/19 - P0863, P0864, P0865, P0866
- Feb 6/19 - P2336, P2337, P2338, P2339, P2340, P2341, P2342, P2343, P2344, P2345, P2346, P2347
- Feb 5/19 - P2300, P2301, P2302, P2303, P2304, P2305, P2306, P2307, P2308, P2309, P2310, P2311, P2312, P2313, P2314, P2315, P2316, P2317, P2318, P2319, P2320, P2321, P2322, P2323, P2324, P2325, P2326, P2327, P2328, P2329, P2330, P2331, P2332, P2333, P2334, P2335
- Jan 5/19 - P228A, P228B, P228C, P228D, P228E, P228F, P229A, P229B, P229C, P229D
- Dec 21/18 - P2288, P2289, P2290, P2291, P2292
- Oct 19/18 - P2243, P2244, P2245, P2246, P2247, P2248, P2249, P2250, P2257, P2258, P2259, P2260
- Sept 16/18 - P206E, P206F, P2070, P2071
- Sept 11/18 - P204F, P205F, P2059, P2060, P2061, P2062, P2063, P2064
- Aug 20/18 - P204A, P204B, P204C, P204D, P204E, P219C, P219D, P219E, P219F
- Aug 13/18 - P2042, P2043, P2044, P2045, P2046, P205A, P205B, P205C, P205D, P205E
- Aug 12/18 - P2037, P2038, P2039, P2040, P2041, P209A, P209B, P209C, P209D, P209E, P20E6, P20E7
- Aug 3/18 - P2029, P2030, P202A, P202B, P202C, P202D, P202F
- Jul 25/18 - P0817, P0818, P0819, P081A, P081B, P081C, P081D, P081E
- Jul 5/18 - P0814, P0815, P0816
- Jul 2/18 - P201A, P202E, P20F6, P20F7
- Jun 26/18 - P0812, P0813
- Jun 20/18 - P0803, P0804, P0810, P0811
- Jun 11/18 - P0800, P0801, P0802
- May 31/18 - P0893, P0894, P0895, P0896
- May 10/18 - P2280, P2281, P2282
- May 1/18 - P20D7, P20D8, P20D9, P20DA, P20DB, P20DC
- Apr 28/18 - P20DD, P20DE, P20DF, P20E0, P20E1
- Apr 26/18 - P20CB, P20CC, P20CD, P20CE, P20CF, P20D0, P20D1, P20D2, P20D3, P20D4, P20D5, P20D6
- Apr 17/18 - P2047, P2048, P2049, P2050, P2051, P2052, P2053, P2054, P2055, P2056, P2057, P2058
- Apr 13/18 - P20B9, P20BA, P20BB, P20BC, P20BD, P20BE, P20BF, P20C0, P20C1, P20C2, P20C3, P20C4, P20C5, P20C6, P20C7, P20C8
- Apr 9/18 - P200C, P200D, P200E, P200F
- Mar 31/18 - P2251, P2252, P2253, P2254, P2255, P2256
- Mar 29/18 - P2231, P2232, P2233, P2234, P2235, P2236, P2237, P2238, P2239, P2240, P2241, P2242
- Mar 28/18 - P200A, P200B, P2425, P2426, P2427, P2271, P2273, P2274, P2275, P2276, P2277
- Mar 23/18 - P20EC, P20ED, P20EE, P20EF, P20F0, P20F1, P20F2, P20F3
- Mar 15/18 - P0AFD, P0A7E, P0AFC
- Mar 12/18 - P2A01, P2A02, P2A04, P2A05
- Mar 10/18 - P0A7F
- Mar 7/18 - P219A, P219B
- Mar 6/18 - P0A7D
- Feb 19/18 - P245A, P245B, P245C, P245D
- Feb 18/18 - P2556, P2557, P2558, P2559, P2560, P260A, P260B, P260C, P260D, P253F
- Feb 17/18 - P06AF, P06B0, P06B1, P06B2, P06B3, P06B4, P06B5, P253A, P253B, P253C, P253D, P253E, P254A, P254B, P254C, P254D, P254E, P255A, P255B, P255C, P255D, P255E codes added
- Jan 24/18 - P069E, P069F
- Jan 9/18 - P068A, P068B, P0688, P0689, P0690
- What's New Archive
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is OBD?
- OBD-II Codes Explained
- How do I reset the "Check Engine" Light?
- What are fuel trims?
- Full list of Frequently Asked OBD Questions
Recent OBD-II Forum Discussions
- PCM Gas Pedal Problem
I have a 2006 chrysler 300 3.5L V6 and I just had the PCM replaced and now the gas pedal doesn't work? The PCM was replaced because it had a used one out of a Magnum and I could not get rid ...
- PO320 CODE ON A 2005 KIA SEDONA
ok got a engine light W/brake battery on :shock: also on cruise control didnt work neither did the tacometer with a brand new battery...had it coded ...PO320 Was the code 1/2 it said igni...
- Infinity fX45 not starting
My infinity fx 45 won't start...
- 2012 Audi Q7 P0018 code right after oil change
Hi hope someone, anyone can help me. I purchased a used Q7 and did an oil change. Immediately after doing the oil change the CEL came on. I took it to the mechanic and he said a code P0018 C...
- DTC U0114 VW Tiguan
Hi everyone.... I'm carsolution from Indonesia, I've problem with my Tiguan 2.0 A/T year 2009. After long time park in garage, now my Tiguan has 2 light up on instrument cluster. ESP & T...
- Vapor canister
Gas vapor build up in gas tank,2000 ford ranger XLT 3.0l,...
- Hyundai Santa Fe Error Codes P0174 & P2189
Hi to All. New to OBD-Codes, first time posting. Thank you in advance for your help. I'm the original owner of a 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe, 3.3. The auto has 139,000. This automobile has been ...
- chrysler ypsilon 1.3jet diesel p0520
Hello, I have a problem with the car chrysler ypsilon 1.3 jet diesel, error code p0520 - sensor / switch circuit '' A '' engine oil pressure. I have replaced the sensor today and it is again...
- 2001 Jaguar XK8 CCM reset
The catalytic converter will not reset to be ready for a smog test. I've tried driving for over 5 minutes at between 1,700 RPM and 2,500 RPM several times to no avail. Any suggestions?...
- 2004 f. 150 0581code
Y doesn't my Mil ever come on? I have a misfire(po300)everytime im light on the gas pedal past 50mph. I also have a bunch of other codes on this truck but have only seen the check engine lig...
- 2006 VE Commodore sv6 3.6lt Fault Code and Repair Advice P1915 P0700
Have owned my VE Commodore for nearly 5 mths and been having issues , on my most recent one codes P1915 and P0700 have shown up in different sections of the scan tool. A FOXWELL NT204 OBD II...
- Kia P0266
I have a Kia K2900 single cab chassis the error code P0266 appears, and when the engine is running there is a lot of spray/mist coming out of cylinder 2?...
大庄家彩票登陆网址note: this information is presented for information purposes only. it is not intended as repair advice and we are not responsible for any actions you take on any vehicle. all information on this site is copyright protected.